Our Covid Management Plan as from Wednesday 24th of November 2021
In light of the borders reopening to South Australia, Gawler Animal Hospital have assessed the risk associated and have enacted the following COVID Management Plan, effective Wednesday the 24th of November:
• We ask that only ONE person comes into the Hospital with their pet, or to purchase items
• Masks must be worn by staff and clients at all times (please come prepared with your own)
• Maintaining mandatory contact tracing check-in on arrival
• Maintaining 1.5 metre social distancing at all times whilst in the clinic
• To maintain less than 15 minutes contact time, we are re-enacting our previous Covid Management Consult plan, where one of our Consult Nurses will assist your Veterinarian and Pet with their physical examination while you wait in the Reception area.
• Once this examination is complete, you will join the consult with only the Veterinarian, thus limiting time spent with our veterinarians and nursing staff in a confined area.
• We ask if you need to order any medications or food, where possible use our Online form
• Check back here for any further updates
If you have any specific circumstances that may prevent you from being able to adhere to the above procedure, please discuss these with our Customer Care Team at the time of making your booking. Thank you for your continued support in keeping you, our team, and our community safe.