GAH will be moving to Stage 2 of our Covid Management Plan as from 6pm TONIGHT (Tuesday 20 July 2021). This will mean the following:
- Please call us from the carpark when you arrive
- A nurse will then call you back and ask for details of your visit
- Please wear a mask
- The nurse will then come to your car to collect your pet and then take them to see the vet. You will be asked to scan the QR code.
- The vet will then call you to discuss findings and treatment plan.
- The nurse will then return the pet and any mediations to the car and collect payment via Eftpos. No cash payments accepted.
- Food and medication orders can be placed online or over the phone. When arriving at the clinic to collect medications or food please call the hospital. One of our team will bring your items to your car and collect payment. No cash payments accepted.
Once again we thank you for your understanding and co-operation. Stay safe GAH family!